Friday, June 15, 2007

Suri Blue is here!


The new shipment of Fleece Artist Suri Blue has arrived! Many of you will recognize it as the yarn we used in our Touring Wrap for the LYS Tour and then promptly RAN OUT of it the first day! It is yummy.

I haven't talked tea for a while, I just realized. I am currently working with a group of other local tea nerds who want to plan something special for next year because it is the 400th anniversary of tea coming to Europe, or something like that. It should be fun. I wish we had room for even more tea flavors because I keep trying all these new ones that I think everyone would love! If I get new flavors, I have to phase out some flavors and people don't like it when you get rid of their favorites. I understand that completely. I need more room so, you all need to come in and drink more tea!

Deb

1 comment:

Sharon Rose said...

I miss you guys!!!

Former Saturday Groupie
Sharon