Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dragonfibers


Our dear friend Emma - a regular Saturday-er (I must come up with a name for all of the casual groups) - took home some of our Merino/Bamboo and Blue Faced Leicester roving and dyed it. It is beautimus!!!! So beautimus, in fact, that there isn't much left. I have to learn how to spin on the new Louet wheel we have so I can use some of her lovely roving. I can use a drop spindle but I'm ready to move up to a wheel.

I would like to apologize for the (lack of) quality of several of our photos for the blog. We have been using VC's digital and I think it is starting to lose its ability to focus - kind of like VC. (Hee Hee) We recently opened up a new checking account with a different bank and they promised to send us a brand spankin' new camera but we have yet to see it. I'm hoping that it has more bells and whistles and can focus better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the blog!!!! I'm so excited it is going well. Can't wait to do more when you need it.

Naomi said...

I will HAVE to come by tonight. I want some BFL roving. Ok. I don't really need it and I need to go on a fiber diet! I need no fiber on this diet...especially since most of my time is consumed with Jean Wong stuff! I just love spinning BFL though! Oh! and I want Stitch and Pitch tix!