Sunday, June 10, 2007

Blah-ging

I like writing our blog. The only problem with writing a shop blog is that you feel compelled to talk about the shop and not much else. If I had a personal blog, I'd be writing about all kinds of "other" stuff that might not be appropriate for this venue. I may just have to start an anonymous blog so I can do just that. Only thing is, I couldn't tell anyone I know about it (on purpose) or it wouldn't be anonymous, and then, who would read it. I would have to be the Peter Parker of the fiber world. Hmmmmm. I'll have to ruminate on this a bit more.

Did any of you participate in the "Knit in Public" event? Too bad it rained so much - it would have been nice to sit outside in the sculpture park.I came into the shop to teach a private crochet lesson but didn't do anything more public than that. (I guess the superhero me would have been more diligent about participating for the public good.)

See ya on the purl side,
Deb

3 comments:

Terri said...

I knit in public at Oldest Son's baseball game.

Tava said...

I was in a birth class ALL DAY LONG! Wish I had knitting there!!!

Sharon Rose said...

Feel free to send your Secret Confessions to me! I'll never tell ... unless you want me to.