Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Ice Machine Cometh

Our old ice machine (Wilbur) gave up the ghost so we had to buy a new one. Now, we liked our ol' Wilbur - so named because of the piggy noises that he use to make - and will miss his little idiosyncracies. The NEW machine is prettier and quiter but missing that little spark, that touch of individuallity that good ol' Wilbur had. We haven't named the new machine yet but we are certain she is a girl. :-)

Changing the subject just a bit.... This Friday is Knit Nite and our theme is "Show & Tell." Bring in your favorite or most recent or most perplexing project to share with the group. Here is a photo of my latest (completed) project - a Fleece Artist Stretto Poncho. I just love those colors! It was fun and easy to do. We still have some kits left so be sure to take a look next time you drop by.

Deb

1 comment:

knottykitty said...

Pretty poncho! And I'm so happy to hear about the new ice machine (I think you should name her Matilda (Tillie for short). Poor Wilbur, but being a major iced tea lover when I come in, lots of ice makes me happy :p

Deb, your "Mother of PURL" comment on my blog cracked me up and made my day! Yes, my stash is out of control, and yes, I do need to start knitting socks faster! :)

Other deb