Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Silky things, Oh My!



The latest order of hand-dyed Sea Silk from Hand Maiden - Fleece Artist has arrived along with some new Silken - 100% Silk in 100g skeins, DK weight. Victoria immediatly took some of the Silken home and made this beautiful lacy thong from interweaveknits.com (under free patterns). We couldn't get her to model it!


We also received our kiddie tea sets for the summer and some cute teaware just in time for Mother's Day.

I'm so excited because I only have a few more rows to go on my Falling Leaves shawl and it will be ready for blocking!! I promise to post pictures when it's ready for viewing. For all of you that haven't tried lace yet - this is a great beginning pattern. Oh, and some of the Skacel Lace needles finally arrived!! Get 'em while their hot!

Deb

No comments: