Saturday, August 11, 2007

Summer Blogging

I have discovered that I get too distracted with summer activities and sometimes forget to update the blog! Sorry about that.

Today is Saturday and we have a gaggle of spinners in today. Members of this gaggle have been my inspiration to learn to spin so I can appreciate their enthusiasm and spirit. I don't work as many Saturdays as I use to and I miss them when I'm not here.

I should also mention that the new Trekking XXL sock yarn order has arrived and some beautiful Annie Blatt scarf kits, proceeds from purchases going toward breast cancer awareness groups.
I will be gone on vacation all of next week - Yahoo! - so there may not be anyone to blog until I get back. (Maybe someone will surprise me and learn how to use the computer while I'm gone.)
:)

Happy Summer!
Deb

1 comment:

Sharon Rose said...

Thanks for the pic - it's so good to see my fiberfriends again!