Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm Back!

OMG, like, I just spent, like, a whole week in a camper with, like, five teen-aged girls, and, like, by brain is TOAST! I have to admit to only getting about 20 minutes of knitting done; but my UNO skills are wicked!

Lot's of things have arrived at the shop during my sabbatical on the coast:

New books:
Knitting Circles Around Socks
by Antje Gillingham - knit two at a time on circular needles
Simply Shetland books 2, 3, and 4
We HAD the new Cat Bordhi book but sold out right away - more are coming ASAP

New yarns:
Jamison's Shetland Spindrift - 100% Pure Shetland Wool in fingering weight
Baby Alpaca Grande - 100% Baby Alpaca in bulky weight. This was a huge seller last year and there are many new beautiful colorways.
Kaffe Fassett's new Design Line sock yarns from Regia. This new line comes in two types of styles - melange and stripes. There is even a free pattern with purchase of yarn!
And our pal Emma dyed some more Bamboo/Merino and BFL for us (I had to take some home) and Amy brought in some cute stitch markers.

Here are some photos:



3 comments:

Naomi said...

I want I want I want...

Missed you while you were gone!

Thanks for the post!

Sharon Rose said...

Oh my GOD!!! Lovely!! I cannot find a good LYS here. This has been good for my bank account but bad for my soul. I miss you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Which roving did you buy? I am loving the Kaffe Fassett yarn btw. I'm already halfway through one sock.