Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Baby love




Our shop baby came in for his first real visit today. Of course, I had to force him to wear the bunny hat I made - which was too small to even fit his tiny little head. Isn't he a cutie!!


On another note, here is a picture of my first fully finished, plied and washed, hand-spun yarn. I'm busy making more of the same color so I can actually have enough to make something out of it. Isn't it beautimus!! I'm such a proud momma.




And here is a picture of the cute stitch markers that Amy brought in:

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Deb. Thank you for my birthday wishes. Also...thank you for scheduling the breast express. I've been dragging my feet on doing my first mammo! I turn 41 today so I'm a year late...

Thanks to you I'm doing mine today at 11:45. Which means I better leave now to make it on time!

Hope to see you there!!!!