Friday, March 23, 2007

Our First Blog


Deb here. I have been hearing so many of our great customers talking about their favorite blogs that I thought I should jump on the band wagon. The problem is, there is so much to talk about!! I’ll just have to reach into my bag-o’-tricks and pick ONE topic to start with.
I love the Yarn Pirate sock yarn! I’m making my first pair of socks using the color Inferno and the Jaywalker pattern from Knitty.com (the larger size). I’ve tried to make Jaywalkers before but they came out way too small so I went up to the larger size (cast on 84!). They are a little loose but I like them, so far. And I LOVE the color!!
I’m also WAY busy working on the LYS Tour Website: http://www.lystour.com. I think this year’s tour is going to be fantastic.

1 comment:

Rainey Day Knitter said...

Yea...another blog to add to my fav's. I too love Yarn Pirate's colorway's and am currently working on "Culture Club" in the Broadripple pattern.