Thursday, March 29, 2007

Isabella Rose


Victoria received her Majacraft wheel in the mail today! She has christined it Isabella Rose. Ain't she a beauty! We were amazed at how fast our orders come all the way from New Zealand. (We've waiting longer for things to come from Canada!) It was fun to put together, except for the laying on the cold floor part.* We are a Majacraft dealer now so let us know if we can order a wheel for you. There is a spinning wheel class at the shop starting in May taught by Sam Robbins; spinner extrodinaire and all around great fiber artist. You still have time to order your wheel before classes start!


*Aside: I LOVE putting stuff together. When I was a kid, I was always the one in my family to assemble whatever needed assembling. (My dad was not too handy with tools.) Whenever my dad saw me putting something together that he had given up on, he would say: "can ya get a scholarship doin' that?" Now, whenever I pick up a tool, I think of that phrase and my dad. :-)
Deb

2 comments:

Tava said...

I want to rent one please! Can't anyone rent one? I think that would be a good money maker since not many people do it.

Naomi said...

Victoria! I'm so happy your Rose came in! Are you loving her???? Can't wait to talk to you about your lovely wheel!