Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bunny Hop



Here are photos of the crochet bunny hat I mentioned in my last post. Isn't it too cute?! The pattern is from "Crochet for Babies & Toddlers" by Betty Barnden. (The nursery pillow we have in our shop with the flowers and bunnies on it is also from that book.) I would go up a hook size if I made it again - it came out a little too tight for my liking. My 14-year-old wants me to make a big one for her. I think the Easter Bunny is going to be a bit too busy to make that happen. :-)

Deb

2 comments:

knottykitty said...

Cute bunny! So glad you started the blog---now I can keep up with what's going on with you, and see all the new stuff so I can run right down there! :)

deb (the other one)

Tava said...

I love it Deb! I have to have one- you know I like my bunnies!!!
Too bad I don't crochet yet...