Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So who taught you how to knit....

I was pondering this question the other day; remembering my beginning knitting days. My mom taught me how to knit when I was in third or fourth grade. I started knitting clothes for my Barbie dolls. I know for others they have been taught to knit by their grandmother, or by a friend, and some even self taught. I was thinking about my mom and that I will be seeing her on Mother's Day and what I could make for her to honor her on this day. My mom isn't knitting as much as she use to, so knitting a gift for her is something that she would enjoy. Whether you are a mom or not, Mother's Day is a day to honor the divine feminine in you. So what will you do for yourself on May 10th?

Come in and see us for inspiration! We have new French Scarf kits with the Claudia Hand Painted yarns that are yummy, yummy colors.

No comments: