Friday, May 16, 2008

LYS Tour - Day 2: The 3 Debs


We have met so many wonderful people on the tour!! It's great to see new faces and here new stories. These nice women came in to the shop - one from Canada and one from Washington and both named Deb. Since I'm a Deb too so we started chatting. Then we noticed that we were all wearing the EXACT same color of shirts! (I'm trying very hard to ignore my double chin and I cropped the photo because I look like I'm 6 months pregnant. I have GOT to stop eating scones....)

Fun city. :-)

3 comments:

smallsmallfaery said...

Before I read the post, I thought that you three had coordinated. What a cute picture! I like the "I'm on Ravelry" tags too.

I hope to make it out there this weekend.

smallsmallfaery said...

Before I read the post, I thought that you three had coordinated. What a cute picture! I like the "I'm on Ravelry" tags too.

I hope to make it out there this weekend.

debi's place said...

Being one of the Deb's I am happy for the crop. Next time trim more than just the bellies.

Right up there as the best shops to visit. You are my favorite shop on the whole tour.

Crochet and Knit you have my heart.

Take care,
Debi, from Washington
aka, corirallen on rav.