Monday, March 17, 2008

Whatcha doin?

With the advent of Ravelry, it seems like everybody can look up what everybody else is working on at any time - as long as everybody bothers to post what they're working on. I have only 2 of the bigillian things that I'm working on posted at the moment, and one of them is finished! (BTW, that is the first thing I've completed in quite some time AND within a reasonable amount of time.) Anywho - we thought we would include our projects in progress in todays post just for fun.
Deb: 
  • Crochet Me wrap in Noro Cash Iroha
  • aMazing Crochet Baby Blanket (my design) in 3 colors of aMazing (corn) yarn
  • Crocheted wrap in the new Misti Alpaca Hand Paint Lace
  • Cotton Frappe deep V neck top
  • FINISHED: Plucky Knitter Superwash Merino socks in Pumpkin Latte color
  • and 3 pairs of socks promised to family members that need to get started some time this month
Ellen:
  • Baby Cashmerino vest, socks and beret 
  • Kauni leaf lace shawl (brown, gold, blue)
  • Betsy hat (my design) in Lana Grande, 1 skein
  • Louet Riverstone cable felted bag and accessory bag
Karla
  • Seraphim Shawl from Knit Spot in ShiBui fingering weight (mulberry)
Kari
  • Top down sweater using Lana Grande
  • Baby set in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino
  • Y2Knit Flirty tank top in Hempathy
  • Four Seasons Afghan in Brown Sheep Bulky
Victoria
  • Baby sweater from Debbie Bliss book
  • Sweater in Sierra from Knitting Lingerie book
  • Cashmere/Wool blend socks from Plucky Knitter
Let us know what YOU'RE working on. If you don't have a project, come on in and we'll help you find one. We have lots of new and exciting classes lined up for the spring, and new instructors to boot!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sewing up my Peace Fleece cardi and doing the button/buttonhole bands; I have a pair of trecking socks on needles for Josh; I have ripped out my Kauni cardigan ready to restart in smaller size; I just got the needles (Harmony wood -- yum!) to do my January STR socks

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

MissusWing said...

i have a resolution for this year to finish at least one project a month. so far so good, but i have about a week to finish up the second sock for this month's project! (it's actually the fourth socklet (anklet?) from a skein of Trekking XXL i bought from you in January.)

the heel has been turned.... (-:

Sarah said...

Hi girls!!! How is everyone?

: )

Anonymous said...

Just an fyi. Corn is a potential allergen, and probably shouldn't be introduced to a very young baby, or a baby with a family history of allergies in general (corn or not). As a corn-allergic person, I can tell you it is no fun!