Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wow!


Can you say "tired?" Holy smokes! We had such a great turnout for our Winter sale!! We would like to thank everyone who braved the crowd and patiently waited in the VERY long line to check out. I guess we'll have to do this again next year! (Note to self: more pre-sale napping and a second register....)



The Peace Fleece Knit-along cast-on was also a great success. Over a dozen people showed up to get started on their cardigan and share in the New Year madness. I hope that all of you who are participating but didn't get a chance to come in for the cast-on where able to get started at home without problems. I wanted to participate but ended up having to make the Peace Fleece vest for my dad instead - his 89th birthday is next week - but I really, really liked working with the yarn and I will definitely put the sweater on my to-do list.

No comments: