Thursday, January 24, 2008

What!? A tea blog entry?


I know, I hardly EVER post anything about just tea but I want to change that. I guess we just don't get as much of a response about tea entries as yarn related entries.

What's new in the tea department:

I've just started ordering tea from Golden Moon Tea and the first two flavors have arrived - Coconut Pouchong and White Persian Melon. OMG - the coconut is to die for and can be used as a substitute for the water you use when making rice. Imagine some exotic dish with coconut infused rice on the side...... yummmm. And the melon smells like fresh cantaloupe and is great hot or on ice. I also have a new Darjeeling First Flush from Rishi that is light and lovely.

I love tea and I love talking about tea so if you ever want to learn more about it, just get me started!

No comments: