Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Stop the madness!!

OMG- there is SO much coming in and going out that I haven't had a free minute to blog! (deep cleansing breaths, deeeeep cleeeeeeeaaaansing breeeeeeaaaathsssssss) OK, that's better.



We've been working like mad fiends to get the new class list in print. The web site has most of the classes listed - there are still a few additions to be made - and I should have the paper copy to the printers today. Not sure why it has taken so long this time but, well, it has. Sorry!

First, let me say that the Sock Pals II exchange was great and everyone who participated was thrilled! What a fun group. There were calls for doing it every three months but I think we'll stick to every 6 months for now or until we figure out how to do it more often.
New stuff keeps coming in by the truckload - literally!!! We have this wonderful new display thingy for all our new Louet yarn. (I got to put it together, of course. Yipee!) We have Gems (100% Merino) in Super Fine/Fingering and Fine/Sport weights, KidLin (49% Linen, 35% Kid Mohair, 16% Nylon), and Riverstone bulky weight (100% wool)

The new Autunno yarn (100% Fine Merino) is fiberific (my new word). I think the red might have to come home with me..... And we just got 4 new colors from the Opal Rainforest 3 collection.
Last but never least, we now have Noro Silk Garden Chunky.
AND.....today is Victoria's birthday!!!!! Be sure to give her happy thoughts today!

4 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Happy Birthday Victoria!!

Terri said...

Happy Birthday Victoria!!!!

You know, I am just a few short miles away and would be happy to help fondle, er, unpack new yarn.

Terri

Naomi said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Victoria!!!

I'm excited about the new shipments! I'll be in tonight!

Just have to say I've been waiting for a new entry on the blog! Glad you posted! :)

Terri said...

Hi Deb!
I was in last week and purchased the new Evelyn Clark book. You mentioned that you are taking her class in October. Now I am thinking that I would really like to take her class but can not find it listed anywhere. Google has let me down. Can you please share where she will be?
Thank you!
Terri Peña