Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The morning after


Whew. I don't know about you but I'm exhausted and I didn't even get to go on the tour! Now that it's over I don't know what to do with myself. This too shall pass however because I have LOTS to do, actually. We will be debriefing next week and discussing next year's tour. If you have any comments about the tour that you think should be addressed by the group, please let us know. We want to make it a great experience for everyone!

Some of the shops are posting their patterns to the lystour.com site (under Patterns, oddly enough). There are only a couple there now but more are coming so keep checking back. We posted our Touring Wrap pattern for download but we are currently OUT of the Suri Blue. Fleece Artist said that they will ship in 2 weeks so let us know if you want us to contact you when it comes in. (Note for next year: Buy more yarn!!)

We still have some great yarn on sale, including the Elsebeth Lavold Silky Tweed (which has been discontinued). It is marked down 35%, but if you buy 10 skeins or more it is 40% off! Such a deal. Some of the other yarns on permanent markdown include Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Superchunky, Trendsetter Aura, Rowan Cotton Braid, Cotton Tape, Cotton Rope and Linen Print, Opal Solids sock yarn, and much, much more. (I'm beginning to sound like a game show host!)

Hope to see you soon,
Deb

2 comments:

knottykitty said...

Hi Deb! So...when is the big drawing? :)

Elizabeth said...

Is the Touring Wrap pattern available somewhere else? It is lovely, but I can't seem to find it on your site. :(