Friday, February 22, 2008

Madrona Redux

What day is it? Where am I? Oh yeah, it's Friday, isn't it? Pardon me but my brain is still trying to recover from all the fun (and work) of Madrona. Our booth was very busy. The Kauni yarn was über-popular! There were lots of people walking around in Ruth's Kauni Cardigan. And I also saw lots and lots of Noro garments. I wish I could have taken a class or two - maybe next year. I'd like to learn how to spin better.

I managed not to get into too much trouble, purchase-wise. I bought a beautiful set of rosewood crochet hooks that only cost me an arm and a leg - and who need those, right? And I broke down and bought glass needles from Sheila & Michael Ernst. If you haven't seen their needles and buttons, you should. They are works of art.

For those of you who had a chance to come by for a visit but didn't get a chance to buy any of the lovely Fleece Artist kits or yarn we had at the booth - fear not! We brought it home with us and are ordering more. We'll also be getting some more Plucky Knitter hand dyes and another shipment of Kauni.

No comments: